Friday, September 2, 2011

Love

     Love is the moment when you jolt awake after missing a stair in a dream. Love is a spell without a counter curse. Love is beautifully complicated. Love is the warmth of a hand in yours. Love is the soft sound of thunder and rain outside your window. Love is bigger than the ocean and much deeper. Love is putting complete trust into another person. You can never give up on love. Love is feeling. Love is majestic. Love is hard to find, and hard to lose. Love is embedded in deep, you can never for get love. I believe in love.

Love is forever.

2 comments:

  1. I love your comments about love. I love how you said love is hard to find, hard to lose. I totally agree. Your writing is great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the very first metaphor is brilliant, it drew me in. You have a cool writing style, I think I'll definitely stick around :)

    ReplyDelete