Sunday, September 11, 2011

Thinkin' About You

We're so far apart. It;s been so long. I wonder if you're thinking about me.
Because...

I'm thinking about you like thunder thinks about lightning. I'm thinking about you like eagles think about flying. Like music thinks about playing. Like hands think about holding. Like lips think about kissing. I'm thinking about you like dogs thing about fetching.

I think about you like mirrors think about reflecting. Like brains think about thinking. Like hair thinks about growing. Like children think about growing. I'm thinking about you like fingers think about typing. 

I wonder. Because...

I'm thinking about you like dark thinks about light. Like right thinks about wrong. Like top thinks about bottom. Like truth thinks about lies. Like go thinks about stop. I think about you like good thinks about evil. Like left thinks about right.

I think about you all the time. I hope and pray you're thinking about you, although your far away. I think and...

I wonder if you're thinking about me.


~Amelia Pond

3 comments:

  1. "Like children think about growing."

    Kids just want to grow up. Think its so much more fun then being a child.

    Well they are dead wrong. Unless you really never grew up. Then you still want to grow up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how the second to last paragraph has different opposites. I think that is sort of symbolic, that opposites attract ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the "lips think about kissing."

    Don't do drugs.

    Don't play Team Fortress 2.

    ReplyDelete